Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Post Comment Female Infertility Can You Kill Yourself With 12 10mg Ambien Pills?

Can you kill yourself with 12 10mg Ambien pills? - free post comment female infertility

Weight: 135 kg
Age: 19
Height: 5 '2 "
Health (physical)
Female
Full or empty stomach?
What if it is not suicide? (fuction biological and / or psychological functions)

I do not want to die? No. Do I need help? Yes Can I get help? Not really ... Nobody helps me. The parents laugh and say it is the work of the devil. No one here knows my history or anything so please do not judge or be rude.

Someone who has survived the same proportions as my body is ambien?

Please do not, want people to say no or try to get help. You should be aware that I was, but nobody takes me seriously. We all are human and have free will to do what we want. And if I or someone else want suicide of their choice and someone elses. I am a psychology and the biological functions and mental disorders are and how I help to make the desire to commit suicide.

Please remember before posting a comment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment